The Sankun Inc. (referred to as "Sankun", "we", "us" and "our") takes individuals' privacy seriously. This Statement explains our policies and practices and applies to information collection and use including but not limited to while you are visiting and using www.sankun.com (the "Site").
For the purposes of the relevant data protection laws in force in places including but not limited to Republic of Korea and the European Union (the “EU”), Sankun is data controller and/or data user which control the collection, holding, processing or use of your personal data. This Statement is also part of our Terms of Service for the Site. We respect your privacy and we promise:
- To implement computer, physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data we collect
- To limit the personal data collected to the minimum required to provide services requested by you
- To permit only our properly trained, authorized employees to access personal data
- Not to disclose your personal data to external parties unless you have agreed, we are required by law or we have previously informed you.
2. Collection of Information
Sankun collects personal and company information on our Websites. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual or company, and may include, but is not limited to, IP address, company name, individuals name, email address, postal or other physical address, title, telephone number, cell phone number, occupation, and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested.
3.Uses of Information The purposes for which information may be used by us in and outside Republic of Korea include:
- Processing applications
- Providing services and information offered through the Site
- Providing services to facilitate trade between Republic of Korea and overseas (or otherwise), and providing enquirers with contact and business information
- Our operations, e.g., incorporation into our database, analysis, research and auditing
- Marketing Sankun services or products (and those of our business partners and counterparts engaged in similar or peripheral activities, such as business matching services, sourcing and conferences)
- Complying with laws, regulations or codes of practice in or outside Republic of Korea
- Other purposes directly relating to the activities identified above
We may conduct direct marketing via email, direct message, telephone and other means of communication whether now or hereafter known.
Personal data stored electronically are password-protected. Encryption technology is used on our secured web areas. Our computer systems are placed in restricted areas. We only permit authorized employees to access personal data. These employees are trained on our privacy policies.
We will generally hold your data on our servers hosted in Republic of Korea. However, we may transfer it to our overseas offices elsewhere in the world for the purpose of processing into our database who may be located elsewhere. If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) your personal data may be transferred to countries located outside the EEA which do not provide a similar or adequate level of protection to that provided by countries in the EEA. Such transfers will only be made in accordance with applicable laws including where necessary for us to comply with our contractual obligations with you. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that any personal data are treated securely and in accordance with this Statement.